Friday 15 June 2007

Blimey, second post already! "What's going on?" I hear you ask. Well, the answer at the moment would be "not much". What I am writing to say is that I will hopefully be taking a trip over to a place in Cambridge called "STA travel" tomorrow. They have come highly recommended, by a friend of mine, as a company who may be able to come up with a travel plan and package.

I'm leaning towards a trip to the East coast of Austrlia and also to New Zealand at the moment, I just don't 100% know exactly where I wanna go to be honest. It's a long ol' flight over to that part of the world and I don't wanna travel all the way and then decide "Hey, this place isn't really for me".

Well, I shall see what kind of thing this STA travel company can come up with and let you know

Cya

Mark

No comments: